Women’s Running Shoes
Running shoes are made for movement and should be durable, comfortable and lightweight. They don’t just have to be functional, they can be stylish too. To get Running shoes for Women online but you have to be mindful about what you are looking for. If you are looking for a running shoe for the park, it is better that you pick a running shoe that is darker in colour so that it doesn’t get dirty easily. Pick neutral shades like Greys, or Blacks. If you are a regular at gym, you should pick something that will match your style and personality. Something like a bright pop of colour like White, Pastels, Neon, Redetc can be a good choice for your gym style.
Function of Running Shoes for Women
Coming down to the function, running shoes should have lightweight, breathable uppers and good quality rubber outsoles for better traction and good grip on all surfaces like grass, track, clay etc. The insole should ideally come with a cushion to provide comfort and cushioning to protect the foot from impact. The sock of the shoe should be soft and wrap snugly around the ankle. A good quality shoe is an investment that will last a long time when taken care of.
Difference Between Running Shoes For Women and Men
The width of the shoe is the primary difference between Mens’ and Womens’ shoes. Women's shoes are built wider in the forefoot and toe area and narrower in the heel, reflecting the gender differences in foot shape.
Women, on average, have 15 percent less muscle than men, causing them to weigh less than men of similar height and shoe size. That is why the midsole in a woman's shoe is designed to sustain 15 percent less impact when each foot strikes the ground. This is the reason why women's shoes usually contain a lighter and softer midsole than the men's shoes. Both men and women's shoes have flex grooves carved into the forefront of the outsole, these grooves will be significantly deeper on the women's shoe. The grooves are added to help because women's lower-body mass makes it harder to flex the midsole.
Tips For Finding the Perfect Running Shoes For Women
- It is important that you find a shoe that is made for running and your feet. Make sure the shoe is the perfect fit. An ill fitted shoe can lead to injuries or falls.
- Feet spread while running. They also swell throughout the day, so it is better that you try your shoes in the afternoon or evening as it may provide a more accurate fit.
- There should be roughly one thumb width between the end of your foot and the end of the shoe, to accommodate foot spread.
- The shoe should wrap comfortably around your foot. It should not pinch or feel loose. If its uncomfortable it is not the perfect one.
- The foot should be centered on the platform of the shoe.
- Find a shoe according to the shape of the foot, some feet are narrow and some wide.
- Check for any rough or abrasive spots. These can lead to blisters and rashes.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Running Shoes For Women Online
- Check the description box of the shoe. It should have all the details about the materials used and the technologies used in the shoe.
- Zoom in on the product to check the design and details.
- Check the reviews and ratings.
- Check the FAQ’S
Tips For Mainting the Shoes
- Clean the shoe with a damp cloth when they get dirty.
- Dry them. Do not leave them under direct sun for too long.
- Do not do other activities such as shopping or other chores while wearing running shoes.
- Store them in a cool, dry place.
- You can stuff newspapers in the shoe while travelling to ensure that they don’t lose their shape.
- You can use Silica Gel packets and put them in the shoes to absorb any moisture.
- Wear socks to avoid sweating and mustiness.