Running Shoes For Men
Running shoes are comfortable, durable and made for movement. They don’t just have to be functional, they can be stylish too. To get Running shoes for Men online but you have to be mindful about what you are looking for. If you are looking for a running shoe for the park, it is better that you pick a running shoe that is darker in colour so that it doesn’t get dirty easily. Pick neutral colours like Greys, Browns, or Blacks. If you are a regular at gym, it is better you pick something that will match your style and personality. Something like a bright pop of colour like Neon, Red or Blue can be a good choice for your gym style.
Function of Running Shoes For Men
Coming down to the function, running shoes should have lightweight, breathable uppers and good quality rubber outsoles for better traction and good grip on all surfaces like grass, track, clay etc. The insole should ideally come with a cushion to provide comfort and cushioning to protect the foot from impact. The sock of the shoe should be soft and wrap snugly around the ankle. A good quality shoe is an investment.
Difference Between Running Shoes and Sneakers
Running Shoes may look like sneakers, but they contain specialized technology and design features to help you run. In other activities, your body may move from side to side, up and down, with bursts of speed and sudden stops. In running, on the other hand, your foot hits the ground in basically the same way with each step. Unlike sneakers, running shoes are designed to prevent injury from that repetitive motion by offering specific cushioning to aid in shock absorption and design features to help move you forward with greater ease.
Tips For Finding the Perfect Running Shoe For Men
It is important that you find a shoe that is made for running and your feet. Make sure the shoe is the perfect fit. An ill fitted shoe can lead to injuries or falls.
- Feet spread while running. They also swell throughout the day, so it is better that you try your shoes in the afternoon or evening as it may provide a more accurate fit.
- There should be roughly one thumb width between the end of your foot and the end of the shoe, to accommodate foot spread.
- The shoe should wrap comfortably around your foot. It should not pinch or feel loose. If its uncomfortable it is not the perfect one.
- The foot should be centered on the platform of the shoe.
- Find a shoe according to the shape of the foot, some feet are narrow and some wide.
- Check for any rough or abrasive spots. These can lead to blisters and rashes.
Tips For Finding the Perfect Running Shoe For Men Online
- Check the description box of the shoe. It should have all the details about the materials used and the technologies used in the shoe.
- Check the reviews and ratings.
- Check the FAQ’S
Tips For Maintaining the Shoe
- Clean the shoe with a damp cloth when they get dirty.
- Dry them. Do not leave them under direct sun for too long.
- Do not do other activities such as shopping or other chores while wearing running shoes.
- Store them in a cool, dry place.
- You can stuff newspapers in the shoe while travelling to ensure that they don’t lose their shape.
- You can use Silica Gel packets and put them in the shoes to absorb any moisture.
- Wear socks to avoid sweating and mustiness.